Visit. Snap. Tag. Share and win!
Take a photo at the refuge with your mobile device between September 1 – October 31, tag the captioned photo @sunkhazemeadows on your Instagram account. Share with your friends to win a cool Sunkhaze T-Shirt. (picture coming soon).
because we want you to be awesome, attend one or both of our free and open to the public mobile photo clinics with nature photographer David Small.
- Saturday, September 10th at the Old Town Public Library
- Saturday, September 17th at Carter Meadow Trail at Sunkhaze, County Road, Milford.
The Friends of Sunkhaze are building an interactive trail map and we need your help taking photographs along the trails. Just to spice things up a bit, we challenge you to a mobile photo contest! Get out to Refuge between September 1 and October 31st, take a picture on the refuge, write a brief caption about what you were thinking, or what you saw when you took the photo, share it to your Instagram account and tag @sunkhazemeadows. The photo with the most likes and shares wins!
All photos will be used to build an interactive trail map of the refuge. Photos will also be featured in a exhibit at a Sunkhaze Cafe! in 2017.
- Contest date from September 1 through October 31st.
- Open to all ages – especially kids!
- All photos must be taken at Sunkhaze National Wildlife Refuge and have a caption or short text description.
- Share photos on Instagram with the (tag) @sunkhazemeadows to win, there will be lots of winners.
- All submitted photos are property of the Friends of Sunkhaze Meadows
- All photos must contain GEO location data. Geotag your photos or provide a darn good written description of where your shot was taken.
- Final award decisions by the Friends of Sunkhaze
- Winners must submit original photos and caption to firstname.lastname@example.org after notification.
Prizes include an American Apparel 100% cotton t-shirt with the Selfie Buck & Friends of Sunkhaze logos.